Christmas at the Dole is a Signature fundraising Event for Lakeside Arts Park at the Dole. It is our last major event of the year. Sponsorship comes with many great marketing benefits. The generosity of sponsors and advertisers ensures a fun and festive holiday event for the whole community to enjoy!
- Funds raised at Christmas at the Dole support Lakeside Arts Park’s mission to preserve and protect the Dole Mansion and Arts Park property for community use and our vision to provide innovative arts education and a community destination for all to enjoy.
Christmas at the Dole – December 1st, 2016
The weekend begins with a winter-themed First Friday Art Show featuring holiday/winter inspired artwork, live music, and entertainment, tree lighting ceremony, and light fare. This event is free to the public (donations are encouraged). Learn More
Last year (2015), over 1,800 people attended and enjoyed Christmas at the Dole
Click here to download the sponsorship form.
2017 Confirmed Sponsors ~ Thank you
SOLD | Outside Attractions Sponsor ~ BMO Harris Bank
SOLD | Santa & Photos Sponsor ~ Aptargroup
*Custom levels and recognition benefits available.
Presenting Sponsor: 5,000
Holiday Decor Sponsor: 3,000
Ice Sculpture Opportunities
Iconic Illinois Sponsors:
Chicago Fanatic Sponsor: Baxter Credit Union
Christmas at the Dole Sponsors:
Tree Trimming Sponsorship Opportunities
Holiday decorating is a fun and festive annual tradition at Lakeside Arts Park at the Dole that transforms the Dole Mansion, Sage Gallery, and Arts Park into a winter wonderland for all of our guests, patrons, and neighbors to enjoy. This year, Lakeside invited the community to be a part of the festivities through our inaugural Tree Trimming Sponsorship program. Local small businesses and nonprofit organizations were invited to sponsor and decorate a small tree, large tree, or fireplace mantle. Participating organizations will receive recognition near their creation throughout the holiday season, including during our final Signature Event of the year: Christmas at the Dole (December 1st, 2017).
The Tree Trimming Sponsorship program engages Lakeside Arts Park at the Dole with our community partners in an innovative and festive way during the holiday season. Tree trimming provides a creative team-building and service opportunity for participating organizations while benefiting the community-at-large by enhancing holiday décor and atmosphere for all visitors to Lakeside. Many fantastic partners will have their “merry masterpieces” on display this season, including Alexander Leigh Center for Autism. Lakeside is looking forward to hosting ALCA’s students and staff for an afternoon of holiday cheer as they design and decorate the large tree in our Dole Gallery.
Lakeside Arts Park at the Dole sends our gratitude to all of our Tree Trimming Sponsors and decorating volunteer “elves!” We invite you to come to Lakeside Arts Park at the Dole to see these and other fantastic designs for yourself! Holiday decorations will be on display between November 16 and December 21, 2016. With questions about Tree Trimming Sponsorship or Volunteer opportunities, please visit our website or contact Kristin Miller (email@example.com) or Emily Barry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
INFORMATION FOR ALL SPONSORS:
- Participating sponsors have the option to use decorations provided by Lakeside Arts Park at the Dole or sponsors may bring their own decorations. (please see attached guidelines if bringing your own decorations)
- All decorations and branded signage will be displayed from November 16 – December 21, 2016.
- Decoration Set-Up Times available beginning Friday, November 11 – Wednesday, November 16.
- Decoration Take-Down Times available beginning December 15 – December 21, 2016.
- All tree trimming sponsorship forms are due by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2016.
Dole Dining Room Sponsor:
Large Holiday Tree Sponsor:
Fireplace Mantle Sponsor: