Celebrating diverse artistic perspectives, art sales, & live performances
1st Friday Art Show At The Dole was voted 2014 – 2016 Best Gallery in McHenry County by the Northwest Herald Readers’ Choice Awards!
Galleries: Sage, Dole & Installation Gallery
Lakeside has launched of CaFÉ for art calls.
2017 Call for Art APPLY TODAY!
Solo and groups are encouraged to apply.
Six months are available for gallery exhibits.
Two exquisite galleries in McHenry Country and an installation gallery. Within the galleries you experience art exhibits, performances, artist talks, history preservation, and a full range of private and philanthropic opportunities.
Check out our galleries:
The Lakeside Arts Park At The Dole galleries welcome proposals from scholars, artists, and curators in all media, including video and installation.
Tips to Show Your Work
Expedite the review of these submissions by ensuring that each artist proposal is as complete as possible.
Required Materials for Entry to be Reviewed by jury committee will be outlined on CaFÉ
- Click Here to APPLY TODAY
- Application form
- Artist statements
- Cv or resume for all parties involved in the proposed show
- Upon acceptance, artist(s) will be required to complete Hold Harmless Agreement and Contract.
- One page proposal for body of work or specific exhibition plan
- If the exhibit has been shown before, please include the dates and places of prior exhibitions in the proposal. Include a title and/or theme of your exhibition. If possible state the specific media and number of pieces intended to exhibit.
Only complete packages will be reviewed by the jury.
- If accepted, artwork will be hung the Monday before the 1st Friday Art Show of the month. The artwork will be removed the last Friday of each month.
- Up to four installations will be considered for the 2nd & 3rd floor Dole galleries.