Lakeside Arts Park is approximately 3/4 mile southwest of Route 14, off Dole Avenue on the shores of Crystal Lake. ‘the Listening Room’ is on the south side of the building on the garden level. Enter the doors on the south tower right behind ‘the Listening Room’ sign. Click Here for more detailed directions.
The venue is open to ticketed customers (half hour to one hour before showtime).
Buy tickets are available online, over the phone, or at the box office.
When you buy your tickets you will receive a receipt in your email (nothing will be mailed to your home). Your name will be on the list for that performance you purchased so all you need to do is bring your receipt to the performance and provide your name to the ticket taker/box office in the lobby of ‘the Listening Room’.
- Advance tickets sales are available online.
- Advance tickets close at noon the day before the show.
- Come into Lakeside Arts Park At The Dole at 401 Country Club Road, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 – box office hours 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
- By Calling (815) 455-8000 – We will submit your information online to purchase concert tickets. You will need to provide the following:
- Performance name and date
- Daytime phone number
- E-mail address
- Credit card number and expiration date
- Number of tickets required
- If you have questions regarding previously purchased tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are non-refundable.
FOOD + DRINK – Inside ‘the Listening Room’
No outside food or drinks are permitted in ‘the Listening Room’.
‘the Listening Room’ has a full bar with an exciting array of cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic selection.
FOOD + DRINK – ‘the Listening Room’ Outdoor Concert
For our Outdoor Performance Series you are welcome to bring your own chairs, food, and drinks.
LOST + FOUND
For lost items please contact 815.455.800. Items will be held for 30 days.
HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBILITY / SPECIAL NEEDS
‘the Listening Room’ is handicapped accessible. If you have special needs, please call us ahead of time (815)455-8000 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
The handicapped accessible entrance is located on the east side of the building. Use the handicap parking spaces on the south side of the building.
Photography is allowed during most performances at ‘the Listening Room’, but flash is not permitted. We also request that our patrons respect the experience of those around them and refrain from blocking anyone’s view or recording for extended periods of time.
Unless otherwise indicated, all are welcome to attend.
Are you a musician or performer interested in playing ‘the Listening Room’?
- Website address
- Press Kit
- Video and audio links.
- Have you performed in the area? if so, indicate location, show attendance, tickets price and additional performers on the bill.